Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
All news related to health and activities of Advanced Polyclinic are posted here.

TOPIC: You hate going to Hospital? Here is the solution.

You hate going to Hospital? Here is the solution. 3 weeks 2 days ago #191

• admin
  • Administrator

If you are like most of the people, then you don't like visiting Hospital, unless its really necessary.
The over all environment of Hospital is creepy, stressful, the crowd, and that peculiar smell - Yuk.
Then hours of waiting. Seeing so many sick people.
All these doesn't give us pleasing experience and thus we avoid Hospitals as much as we can.
But at the same time- you might be concerned about your health.
Recently a friend of yours was diagnosed to have high blood pressure and now taking medicine.
Another friend have diabetes, I wonder whats my sugar levels are?
Then, a well known friend who was apparently healthy suddenly died in his sleep. Must have been a heart attack. Am I at a risk too?

But the good news is: you don't have to visit Hospital anymore to screen your risk factors. Advanced Poly Clinic in Kathmandu and Pokhara in Nepal, recently started a service of Health package check ups, that includes only Lab tests, and the best part is they come to your house to collect the samples for FREE.
Then these results are E-mailed back to you.
So you can get your almost Full body check up at your home without even visiting a hospital.

You can book online for these services too.
Visit this link for more information.
apc.com.np/index.php/features/key-features-2/pathology-lab
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds

Advanced Polyclinic

Kathmandu Clinic:
Pani Pokhari/Lazimpat (opposite to Japanese Embassy)
TeL:(977-1) 4431078, 4443386

Pokhara Clinic:
S&S Complex, New Road (100 meters North from City Hall)
Tel: (061) 522984, 522985

News & Events

Find us in Facebook

JoomShaper