CAMP (First & Only in Nepal) - The only extensive checkup of the whole body which includes cancer markers for prostate cancer, cancer of gynecological organs, liver cancer and gastrointestinal cancer.
- Routine Blood test (Total blood count, differential count, hemoglobin, erythrocytes sedimentation rate)
- Routine Urine test with urine sugar and albumin
- Routine Stool test
- Fasting Blood sugar
- Lipid (cholesterol) profile
- Renal (kidney) function test
- Liver function test
- Serum Uric acid
- T3, T4, TSH - thyroid function test
- Gamma GT (the only test that identifies the effects of alcohol on the liver)
- Electrocardiogram - ECG
- Echocardiograpy - ECHO
- Stress (exercise) ECG - TMT
- Pulmonary Function Test - PFT
- Ultrasound of abdomen - USG
- Chest X-ray
- Pap smear and gynecologist consultation for females
- Physician's consultation
- Surgical consultation for males
- Prostate specific antigen (prostate cancer) for males
- CEA for GI cancer
- AFP for liver cancer.
When are these tests performed?
These tests are performed 7 am onwards every day, including on holidays. You should not have taken any food for at least 8 hours prior to taking these tests.
How long does it take?
Just 2 hours. Reports will be ready the next day.
Prior appointment is necessary in order to make your stay at APC efficient and as short as possible.